Sunsets, Beauty, and Ninjas

Good Wednesday, my friends! I am excited to post more pictures today... Yesterday's were all about animals, and today, they are all about my favorite people! I took these pictures our first day in OK, as well. At sunset when the kids were playing all over the golf course. Literally, they were into some game where they each had a "practice base" where they trained for "battle." All four kids were on a separate golf green and were swinging around the flagstick as a sword. Dangerous, yes. Against the rules, yes. Fun, you bet! 


You may not see my little man much in these, as he was a Ninja in the game. And we all know ninjas are WAY elusive. 


Enjoy these, they were all shot with my 50mm 1:1.8 lens, my most favorite at the moment. It makes for a very nice, blurred background. Focusing on the subject. And, it is very, very affordable. 


my first baby
this is not the same child, believe it or not. my second born
 
my third little angel

my fourth, the ninja
attitude





my mother and my little ninja warrior
using an action called "vintagram 2" it is free, by the way! on the coffee shop blog
 (you can find it in my list of favorite blogs) All of her actions are free to download. 


 I hope you enjoyed these.. They were fun to take. Some are a little "shadowy," and I wish I had a few better ones of the little man... But, I'll take what I was able to snap.... Making memories, making memories. I hope to work on my color casts I feel like I am getting.. Not sure how to correct that, but I am diligently trying to figure it out. Until next time.... Muah!













Comments

Popular Posts