Days Nine and Ten | My View

I told a little story, I did not post again yesterday! And it is my second time to write these two posts... Somehow, I deleted the entire thing while trying to publish the (already composed) post. Boooo! Sometimes I wonder about myself... Time for a second cup of coffee.


Days nine and ten are together.. First, a glimpse of the sweet faces I will see for the next 3 to 4 hours of  drive time... Maybe 5 hours, you just never know with this crew! That probably sounds like a short drive for most of you, but for me, it is the longest drive ever. It is the absolute longest I like to be in the car at one time. A good traveler, I am not... Here are my cute little mess pots...


And, below them, to wrap up the "fave a day" challenge, I have posted a few of my all time faves of families other than my own... Some favorite shots of favorite people... Enjoy their pretty faces! And enjoy your family this holiday weekend! Love on them, they are yours forever. Happy firecracker week to you and yours!


















Comments

Popular Posts