Glamour Girls!

I can just hear all of you now, "I canNOT believe she let them put that much makeup on!" "They're just babies!" Before you judge, the kids were playing makeup... I snapped some pictures of the glamour girls... No harm done. No, I would never allow them to wear this anywhere other than a Halloween party or our own home. :) They sure did have fun, though. 


It also gave me a chance to break out my Canon and shoot some indoor pictures, which I need lots of practice doing! They turned out nice... Beautiful girls. Beautiful grandma! These were fun to edit. They really didn't need much, but I played around a little bit. Enjoy, my friends. 


Shot with a 50mm 1:1.8 lens. 





filmy black and white

urban action

"normal"




makeup girls, tired girls
back to clean faces!














Comments

  1. Maxi the pictures are amazing. I LOVE the black and white photo of the twins, they are so pretty. I love that you have a blog. You go Girl !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts