Water Dancing

When you are miles from any type of water park... A water hose does the trick every time. Who knew kids could find so much joy in such a simple thing? And when you hook it to a powerful sprinkler and place it near the trampoline... well, you become the greatest mom on earth. It's totally win/win, it keeps them laughing and jumping and BUSY for hours. Our home made water park was a hit. We even had a carnival game to go along with it... Fishing for plastic fish in a tin bucket. I should've thought of these things a long time ago... 


Pictures of our backyard fun.. Tomorrow I will finally get to our Independence Day Photos! These were shot with a Canon Zoom Lens 55-250mm 1:4-5.6, because I had to keep my distance from the water... They managed to drench me anyhow. Which is fine, it was 104 degrees. :) I know color captures these best perhaps, but I love them in black and white. (go figure.)


I hope you can feel the fun they were having, the joy... Dancing around in the water. To be a kid again...
  









Needless to say, they all had the sleepy stares at day's end.... A sign of a successful, fun day. And we didn't even get in the car. Not once. That makes for a happy mommy.











Comments

Popular Posts