In Love With a Bag!

I was tired of lugging around a big, bulky, and let's face it... ugly camera bag. I have been searching for the perfect camera bag for a while now. Like, for 12 months.  Finally, I ordered one for myself (a belated Mother's Day gift!) and I totally love it. LOVE it. So, if you are a camera toting mom or a seasoned professional, I recommend these awesome bags that are stylish, functional, and do not look like a black box. They look like a great purse with all of the necessary places for camera gear. Oh, and they have the cutest little charm hanging from them shaped as a camera with just enough bling.  It holds everything.

 And I thought it was blog worthy. :)

My epiphanie bag from epiphaniebags.com I got the LOLA in teal. It is fabulous. Fabulous, I tell you...



Isn't it the coolest?

  
  
plenty of room!

 



It holds your dslr, several lenses, wallet, cell, and lots more. Totally padded and lined pockets in the front and back for keys, etc... I can't believe I'm going on and on about a camera bag. Am I a nerd? I just love it so.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts