Crazy Indeed...

I've said it before, I'll say it again. It is H.O.T. in Texas. Therefore, we are all going just a little crazy around here. Bored out of our minds, my daughters decided to become photographers for the morning. They set up drapes, props, and everything else they could get their hands on. I was so desperate to keep them busy, (and to keep from playing monopoly AGAIN), that I let them use my camera. My good one. gasp. They found some crazy lady enjoying her coffee and decided to make her pose. She was not a good sport and she quickly learned that her place is behind the lens. Not in front of it. She shall remain nameless.


I will tell you this, my girls are talented with a camera. They caught some fun moments. And I edited all of these with some brand spanking new actions from My Four Hens Photography. They are fabulous! I try not to use actions very often because I really need to be learning how to do these things in photoshop on my own... but I have to say, these "Fair Haven" actions are delicious. All of these are done with the black and white "nostalgic" action. Seriously, I only used this action. (after cropping) Click of a button. It was a fun morning. Great job C and C! And to that crazy person.. She needs her roots done. And botox. 


Canon XSi, 50mm 1:18













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts