The Many Faces....

Whoa! I got fancy with a background.. Gone is the solid black. Just so you know, color and pattern is extremely hard for me to get used to. It makes me nervous. But, since we are home today, (three out of four have strep), I let the kids pick my background. I guess they like to make me nervous. Fancy Schmancy.


On to the post! The many faces of my dear boy. He NEVER lets me take pictures of him. Today was the exception! I had to act quick. Six minutes and the promise of an icee and we were done! He also NEVER wears a shirt. So, please, pardon the bare shoulders. I figure photographers photograph naked babies all the time. Shirtless shouldn't be a problem... Here's my handsome little man. Half of the time he had a hat over his face. I'll take what I can get. :) 











You sure do take handsome photos, little man. When you stand still for a moment. LOVE.

Comments

  1. You have an entire household of future heartbreakers, you know this right? They have the most intense penetrating eyes of any group of kids I've ever seen and they can totally flip you on your head with their winning smiles...beautiful children. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy! You are so sweet to say this... Thank you. Those eyes, much like their father's, make it very difficult to say no. I love comments, and I appreciate yours! I think you may be the only one out there in blog land reading... :) Thank you, Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts