Until Next Year...

Every summer we look forward to the lake trip to PK. It is summer to me. Sand everywhere, sunburns (yes, I reapply sunscreen multiple times), drinks on ice, boats, s'mores, family, deer sightings, snack food for meals, skipping rocks, and tired kids. So much fun. 

Thanks for making it possible, Mom. Memories forever. :) You can catch a glimpse of my mom hanging on for dear life on the tube in the first black and white photo! Wahoo... It was fun until she almost lost her suit bottoms. Ha! 





  

 








My final two pictures of GC and her bestest buddy, Griffin.. GC will miss you, buddy. Until next time, PK... 







Comments

  1. Great pics and I love Cookie on the tube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you, bestie! Thank you for your comments! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts