School Days Are Here Again....

It's a brand new year! I have two sixth graders this year and my baby girl is entering kindergarten. Sniff Sniff... Didn't I just have her??

This homemade shoot was fun. Sort of. We did it in our front yard, mid morning.. The light was my friend at first, but was blazing by the time we got to Miss Chloe. Poor thing, she didn't feel well either. I promise I didn't make her take photos, she volunteered. Reluctantly. 

In a few days I will send these three beauties off to school. :) I am happy for them, they are ready to rock it. And they are getting pretty bored at home. This will leave baby bro and I home to hold down the fort. We can do boy things! Enjoy these, my friends. And enjoy your own little ones. They don't stay little long!






 Then, we all started to get a little crazy... Here's the proof:













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts