And Off They Go...

First day of school! Holy Moly! In a way I can't believe it, and in another way, it seems like it has taken forever to get here. Three of my four take to the KISD school system today. Can't decide whether to cry my eyes out or have a party.

GC started Kindergarten and will be in school all day for the first time ever. Sigh. C and C were off to sixth grade and were up and ready 45 minutes early. They refused a picture and my husband told me to leave them alone. So, I did what I always do when he tells me not to do something, and did it anyway. It was dark however, and the pic didn't turn out so great. I will be taking some this afternoon... You just watch me! 

Hope it is a great day today, baby girls. I hope you meet new friends, I hope kindness exudes from you, I hope every road you take is the high one. I hope your smiles are many, I hope your lessons be enlightening, I hope you make a positive difference. I love you.












Comments

  1. I hope Gracie care had an awesome day! Josiah misses her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lacy! Thank you! She misses all of her preschool buddies. :( She doesn't know a single soul in her class... But didn't seem too worried about it.. We shall see! I love all of your pictures of your boys on instagram! Love!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts