Dogs and Darlings

My goodness! Time got away from me today.. I only had two willing participants this morning when I grabbed my Canon. My sweet oldest child and my youngest dog child. Yes, the four legged kind of dog. I also added some of my favorite shots of the other three kiddos just for kicks. So, basically, today's post is totally random. ;) Kind of like my brain as I try to pack up all of these people.


We are leaving tomorrow on a short vacay. Headed to the beach! Wahoo! The trip should make for some lovely photos and I am so excited to tote my new camera bag! I will snap away so I have plenty to show you when we return! Until then, my friends... Stay cool. And pray that my family still likes each other after this monster drive. 


Muah! I love you all!!!!! 


Spot

She loves the camera :)

Oldie but a goodie

sweet moment
      


Precious little face












Comments

Popular Posts