Sun Kissed Cuties...

Vacation pictures wrap up! What a fantastic time at the beach... Loved it. I was finally able to work on the rest of these fun photos. Enjoy! It was a challenge shooting in the bright sun.. I had all of these visions in my head of the perfect shot of all four of my kids together on the beach... In their outfits and sun-kissed faces. Well, as you see, I have zero shots with all four children together. Zero. Ha! So much for the perfectness I had conjured up in my brain. They were too busy having fun to bother with flawless family photos. And that is okay by me. :) Thanks to my mother-in-law for making the trip possible!!

I've got a little something fun planned for the next post. Stay tuned!! Happy Wednesday, all!



















 Goodbye sandy beach. Until next time....








Comments

  1. These are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again, bestie. :) I love comments. Especially yours. Even if they are the only ones I get.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts