Simply Maxi Photography (I said it.)

Breathe, Maxi. Just breathe. In and out. In and out. I'm taking a leap, friends. A big, scary leap.

So. This is it. The start of a business. (I still giggle when I say that.) A nervous giggle.  I have hem-hawed about beginning a photography business for some time now. A long time. I wanted to be ready. I wanted to be knowledgeable, confident, and savvy. And I felt ready. Until it was time to post this announcement. (cringe)

After all, photography is more than a business to me. It is relationships and stories. Telling stories from behind a lens. Your beautiful story. It's tears and tantrums, laughter and sheer joy. It's the creation of something that when you look at it years from now, you will bawl your head off. It's magic. 

It's my dream come true.

I've had a lot of help on this path... my friend and mentor, Melissa Fullmer, melissafullmer.com has taught me every. thing. I. know. She is truly a gifted artist. Her inspiration along with countless webinars, classes, forums and tons of practice has me armed and ready. But more than that, more than education and advice, is my passion for the art. This one little camera. One little electronic... It captures spirits. It sees relationships. Me and this little Canon, we are storytellers. And I've loved everything about it since I was a little girl.

Take this journey with me. From today forward! I appreciate your continuous support in this scary leap I'm taking. My friends and family, YOU are my spirit. And I love you. I won't let you down, peeps. 

So. This really is it. I AM starting a business. Go to simplymaxi.com for details. You can also hop on over and like my Facebook page too! (It will be up later this morning.) I will post happenings, sneak peeks, personal pics, tricks, and products that I fall in love with there... And of course, my blog. I am an open book here... Where I share all of the good stuff. Keep visiting! 

I'm ready and booking for Spring! 

All my love and gratitude,
M

(Just breathe, Maxi. And push "publish post")... :)

email: maxierdmann@sbcglobal.net 
website: simplymaxi.com

Comments

  1. I'm excited for you! You're going to be amazing!!!! #GoWin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... it's scary putting it out there. your encouragement means so much! appreciative!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts