P52: Bedtime Rituals...

A new project I am taking part in... project 52: This is Our Life... One photo a week with a theme... This week: bedtime rituals. The project is hosted by Paint the Moon. I will post my weekly photo here as well! Hopefully this and another project 52 that I will do this year will help me grow as a photographer and artist.  I'm so excited! I will also have many memories to take away from it... Memories of our little life in this big old world.

So, of course I took LOTS of photos last night at bedtime for this week's challenge.. LOL. I have included a few more than just one here. (hope you don't mind). :) And, these are all of the littles, because the bigs were off at basketball practice and stay up WAY past their mama. ;)

Enjoy. The first of the series was my entry for "p52..this is our life."
















Comments

Popular Posts