Project 52: week 3 pics...

This is a hard week for the good ol' project 52! The first group's theme or prompt this time around is "pieces of me." So, I tried to dig deep this time. My photos have not been chosen as a "favorite" yet and every time I go to look if my pic will be one of the lucky ones... I'm let down. But... I am taking a different approach. I'm going a little deeper emotionally instead of worrying solely on following all of the rules of the perfect picture. This first photo is a little hard to post. Just because it's of myself and there is some raw emotion happening there. There are lots of "pieces" of me in it.. The way I'm feeling in that particular moment. The things I always wear; my watch, my wedding ring, the cross around my neck. And my husband's shirt. So, yeah, this is me...


Group number two's theme is "this makes me wish I could freeze time." Gosh, everything makes me wish that! All of my sweet babies mostly. Growing up. So, I have a few shots, though I have not entered any of them yet because I'm waiting on the one that really gets me. Hopefully I will snap it before Sunday's deadline! The very last one is the one I was trying for this cold morning before school.. When little brother walks his sissy out for school. We miss her when she goes. Enjoy.





Comments

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch
    out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my blog how to make extra money fast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts