P52 Week 4... and few bonus shots :)

Well, I took some pictures yesterday. Loads of pictures. And no one seemed to be bothered by the lens. Hey, I'll take that! My weekly project photos are first. From project #1, the theme was "perspective." Taking a photo from a different view. Straying from the typical head on shot. I loved this. And I love my little subject. I actually toted my camera into his preschool class. He was posing like crazy. Hmmm... must have been my lucky day. So.. the first is the one I entered, the others are bonus!


Just look at that face, will you? Okay, so a different theme all together in project #2.. "daily routine." I had a harder time with this one until I was going through my morning routine of getting down four cereal bowls, spoons, orange juice... lining it all up before my babies woke up.... This was it. My daily routine. So, when the sun came up, I snapped this:


 Hope I'm not boring you with these! I have lots more pictures from our day yesterday. I will share soon. Hope your Friday is blessed. Love!



Comments

Popular Posts