Hip to be Square.

So, I was needing a black and white fix, since everything I've been posting seems to be in color... I was also playing with this new little template I downloaded for FREE from a site I love called the coffee shop blog. You can find it here www.thecoffeeshopblog.com/ (you can also click on her site at the bottom of my page)

Rita does all sorts of fun stuff for photographers and bloggers.. most of which is free for the downloading... :) What a nice chick, right??? I've never really used these templates, but they are very easy to use and a nice way to group photos. Now, they look a whole lot prettier when you use photos with the exact same edits... (tones, backgrounds, etc..), but, I was just trying to get the photos to fit in the little squares. One step at a time, friends. That's the way I work. Try them, they are fun. Of course, you may be WAY ahead of me on these things and use them all of the time. Probably so. Over achievers. ;)

This one is the CoffeeShop Storyboard 6. Ideal for instagram prints... But, since I never follow directions, I used it for normal photos. You can go to her site, then search storyboard 6. Have fun! Happy weekend to ya!


Comments

Popular Posts