Happy, Happy, Happy

Everything about these photographs makes me happy. My son at his very first soccer practice. Nothing cuter than several 3 year olds running around in shin guards that cover their entire leg. Cute, cute, I tell you... Cash had THE best time. It's written all over his sweet face. (Did you know that if you stick out your tongue, your soccer skills improve?) I say this because every time Cash would even LOOK at the soccer ball, he would stick out that tongue. I used to do the very same thing when I shot a basketball. Helps with concentration. No doubt about it.;)

Excuse the slight blur of these.. I was very shaky apparently. Too much excitement. :)

Stay tuned for a new 10 day personal challenge to come... It would be lovely if you would take the challenge with me! For now, here is a happy little 3 year old soccer star... (and some shots of sisters too.)













Comments

Popular Posts