Like No One Is Watching...

Yell at the top of your lungs.
Be Silly.
Be Reckless.
HAVE FUN.
Dance however you want to, wherever you want to.
Twirl.
Make Jokes.
BE YOU.
Be different.
Be kind.
Giggle and then giggle some more.
Be whatever you want to be today.
Don't match.
Jump.
Get dirty.
Have a good time for goodness sake.

LET GO.

Help Each Other.
Make Crazy Faces.
Shake your booty.
OPEN YOUR HEART.
Get your face out of your itouch and touch some nature.
Laugh at everything,
Or at nothing at all.
Sing really loud.
TAKE CHANCES.
Put yourself out there.

LOVE.

This is the advice I've been giving my kids lately. I don't know what's come over me. But I think it's because, deep down, it's all I really want to do. And you know what? They might as well do it while they are still young enough to get away with it. Without being arrested. :) 

Let's all stop taking ourselves so seriously. Because it is seriously stressing everyone out. My girls were given a heap of homework for being out for their tonsils. They are freaking out. Just like I freak out when my list of things to do is gigantic. Guess what I'm saying? Chill. Who cares if we get it done now or later? It will get done. At some point. For now, we will be thankful and happy and silly and do whatever the heck we want to do. For today. And that is perfectly okay. Because we deserve it. And so do you. 





Comments

Popular Posts