Four Little Faces...

A word of advice. If you think there is a remote possibility that you may be lucky enough to photograph all four of your children... LIke, posing. And looking in your general direction. At the same time... Be mindful of what clothing they pick out. Maybe make sure it is at least  in the same color family. :) Don't get me wrong, I love all of the outfits and am completely pro-"pick out your own clothes." There's just a lot going on in the photo below. Amongst them though, are four little faces I love the most!

Impromptu sibling shoot. I still adore these shots, even though the clothing choice was out in left field. For a group picture, anyway.  It doesn't really matter what they have on... They were loving each other Saturday for 30 minutes. I'm glad I could capture...






















Comments

Popular Posts