The Ranch in the Sky

Let us all be reminded today of how precious life is. Of how important it is to tell those we love just how very much they mean to us. Give an extra hug today. Call up your brother, your sister. Tell them you love them. Spend less time folding laundry and scrubbing kitchen counters. Spend more time laughing and playing and enjoying... Because this little ride we are on does not last forever. Sometimes you just don't get another tomorrow.

A wonderful, wonderful part of my family was changed forever yesterday. We lost a generous, caring, precious man. And though I have only known him a short time, he always made me feel like I had been around forever. He made me feel like a daughter. He never hesitated to help us if we needed it. He hugged me, my children as if we were one of his own. He was a ranch man, and he was cool. We love you, Uncle John. God has welcomed a Mighty Warrior into His Kingdom, that Ranch in the Sky. You will be missed here on Earth, but you are happy, happy in Heaven.


Prayers to the Clemmons Family. What a great, big bunch of wonderful you all are.


Comments

  1. Beautiful tribute to a wonderful, caring, generous, husband and father. All who were privileged enough to have met him have been forever blessed by his life example. Thank you for posting this. It allowed me to feel like part of John's life celebration, even though I was not able to attend the service at Kenna. Sincerely, Dona Howell-Wood

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts