Different Strokes for Different Folks!

When it comes to photographs, what are you drawn to? Do you absolutely LOVE pictures bursting with color, or do you go for black and white? For some reason, I have always loved black and white portraits. Don't get me wrong, I love color, but I looked around my living room this morning and realized that 99% of the pictures I have are black and white. Even when I am editing, I seem to save more pictures in black and white... I don't know what it is about them. I have to be careful to keep the color when I snap pictures of cousins, nieces, nephews, etc, because what I prefer, someone else may hate! I have a friend who has zero black and whites in her living room.  Not a one. Hmmm. What do you like?  I have attached some photos in color and again in b/w.  Given the choice, I will pick the latter every time. How about you?









Comments

Popular Posts