Little Pieces of Home.

OKLAHOMA. Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.... Home.  I decided to bring back (via my camera), a few little pieces of this place. This place where I grew up and the place my children absolutely LOVE to visit.  It hasn't changed much and some of the pictures may make no sense to you, but they all bring the comforts of home to me. I always have such a great time going home. Do you? :)

Welcome!

Blue Boy.

Golf, anyone?


Papa and his Girls.


Blue makes a pretty subject.


So do these two.


Many a meal prepared out here. The brick? We're not sure...
                                     


My beautiful Mother.
Ahhh. Relaxation

View
                            
                               Our Playground
                         
Been here as long as I can remember.

Keeping the fire alive.


freedom. (blurry, but had to include!)

Family Resting Place. Titled "Fairway to Heaven"

Home is where the heart is.





                       



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts