Just as Pretty...

My big girls. It's not often that these two let me photograph them. So, we took all of 10 minutes out of the day yesterday to snap a few. I just love these faces. They make me so happy and so proud that I could burst wide open. And the best part? They are just as pretty on the inside as they are on the outside. 


I've included the color versions of these pictures, even though I am (again), drawn to the black and white... I think it is because I struggle just a little to get the color in my photos perfected. They always seem a bit "off." But I am learning. I will keep at it. Enjoy. I think the two of them look SO much alike in these....
Claudia


Chloe

Claudia

Chloe
Claudia

Chloe

Chloe
Claudia

Chloe in her Sooners hat!

And again... I wanted to try my hand at photographing in a hat. Chloe was my only taker. :)









Comments

Popular Posts