Message on the Mirror.

Just words for today. Some pretty little words I fell upon this morning over coffee. The first two blogs I visited, I found the following messages... They pack a punch. I think we could all take direction from them. I know I could. And will. I hope you do too.

The first, the writer's husband had left this note for himself on the mirror:

"God, please treat me tomorrow exactly how I treat my wife and family today."  

Wow. This kind of settled in. I thought about that. What if God treated me tomorrow the way I will treat, speak to, handle, love, take a tone with, etc.. to my husband and children today. What if he spoke to me the way I will speak to my mother today? My kids? How would I want that to be? It's a pretty good note to oneself I think.  Calmness, security, peacefulness, love. This is what I want God to give me everyday. I will do my best to give it out everyday. Go on, throw it out there... I promise it will come back to you. 

The second, was a little pic of the following quote:

"Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses FAITH." 

I like this one too. I need to remind myself everyday of these things. Focus on the good. The best things. Not any kind of bad things that might creep in.. No worrisome thoughts. Get them outta here! The world is hard sometimes, but good. It is good. People are good. Life is good. And we know God is good. All the time. Put on some faith, friends. And then wear it like a coat of armor.. Go on now, and have the best day ever. You deserve it. 

Wait! Had to add one more I found on good ole' Facebook!

"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, let go of it. Fear is a mind-killer, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them." Love this. And I would like to add to memories are sweet... take LOTS of pictures of them!  Muah!


Comments

Popular Posts