Cash

Brother. Little Man. Baby Boy. Casher. Cashman. God blessed us with you. A blessing so big, so great... Just like your daddy. You boys. You both make my days bright like the sun. My cup runneth over and over. 

He keeps us on our toes, this one. He also keeps us laughing out loud. Funny guy. He also apparently thinks it is Halloween already. Will hardly ever take a photo without a costume. Fine by me. He is cute in anything. We love you, little one. 

And one more thing... the cowboy hat in the these first few photographs belonged to Monty. Cash's Papa. Gone way to young. Cash put that hat on and I explained that I wanted to have a picture, a frozen moment of him in Papa's hat. He sat very still (as you will see..) Thought about that with his little boy mind. I'm glad I have those shots. Very, very glad. Papa would have loved them.















Comments

Popular Posts