Kick'n It.

So, 6 and under soccer is no joke, okay? For reals. I'm fairly certain we played against David Beckham's son on Saturday. I mean, they must have scored 14 goals on us (first half), and this kid had all of them. And I'm not knocking it, man. Good for him! If I were his mom, I would have been beaming like the blade of an ice skate. And this mom, next to me, she was screaming at them to score some more like it was the world cup or something. Doesn't she know all those boys care about are orange slices and the after game snack? 

Is that what they have in soccer? The world cup? See... I don't even know. I really don't get soccer all together, but whatever floats my son's boat. He's four. Playing on this great little team. The youngest one out there. And I'll tell you what... He is awesome! We love our little go getter boy. And I was beaming over him even more than I would have been for Beckham Jr.... Never been more proud. The little turkey. He's pretty stinking cute out there too, If you ask me. ;)








Comments

Popular Posts