Here in Blog Land

I've had a couple of inquiries lately about my blogging... "Why haven't you been writing, Maxi?"  "I miss your blog, friend."  "Is your computer broken, girl?" Makes a chick feel good! Thank you! I had no idea you sweet people cared!! And I am so sorry my posts have been few and far between.. I will do better now that I know you are reading these very words... Promise.

It's funny. I write sometimes here in blog land with the comfort of sharing things, but not really knowing if people read it. What I mean is, I can be wide open when I think that nobody will see it. I can share easily when there is the possibility of zero audience. Silly? Maybe. Because the reason for a blog in the first place to reach an audience. Thus is me. Making no sense as usual. And you all are reading it! Thank you. Thank you for putting up with my daily nonsense. And my pictures. And my rambling which I am doing right this very minute! It makes me happy to know you are here.. I will keep up and keep chit chatting, so keep visiting. I might just say something meaningful one of these days. :)

As we reach the end of June, I am already wondering where the summer has gone. It will be back to school time soon. For real. I can sense the school supplies being un-boxed at Target as we speak. So, even though these days seem long with all four of our kiddos at home 24/7 yelling at each other. And fighting. And hungry ALL THE TIME, I guess I better embrace it. 

I promise to take a few more photos (not with my iPhone) and post them... For now, here a few happy faces. Just because I feel happy. And these photos make a smile spread across my face when I see them. Even make me bust out laughing. The kind of moments my camera searches for. Have a happy summer day peeps. 

Again, thank you tons and tons for stopping by. LOVE.

Random photos, random lenses, random processing, two different Canon cameras. Can you say hogde podge? Ha! But, sincere laughter and smiles. And that's what counts today.



























Comments

Popular Posts