The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

I love these photos of my little man. So much of his daddy in him. A pinch of me too. Sometimes he gets the urge to throw on his boots. His jeans. His belt buckle. That hat. Even carries around a rope. Takes me back to my own roots.  To his daddy's upbringing. Kids know. They just do... 

And when I catch a little glimpse of him sometimes, I can see him as a grown boy. With eyes the exact hue of his dad's. That shiny little smile that makes me smile. A sense of humor much like my own, carefree spirit.  A heart that is compassionate and a determination that will scare you. He is our boy. He is his father and mother all wrapped up in his own perfect package. Our little cowboy. Who will grow into his own one day. Lord, I hope the time passes slowly. I really do.













Comments

Popular Posts