Project 52: A bit behind. Whoops.

I missed week 7. Darn it. Let's let it slide. It was a busy week. :)

Here are week 8 themes and the photos I entered... One of them is an older photo, but certainly the first one I thought of when I read the theme: "Wild Card." So, going with my first instinct, here it is....



Second theme is "So Inspired." I took that to mean what inspires me to take photographs... I have always loved capturing moments. Even from a very early age. But, life started happening and the camera went to the shelf. Until I had children. Then I did not want to miss a moment. Out came the camera again. THEN, it became frustrating to photograph my own children because they get so tired of it! (you know what I'm talking about). Until I capture a moment of them innocently playing. Thinking. Unaware of the lens and just doing what they do. Then I'm inspired all over. It is truly a blessing to be able to do this kind of work. I love trying to find those little moments. Little looks. It is so very inspiring. Here is my shot...


Have a great, great weekend peeps. Focus on what is important. Let the little stuff go. It's just little. Smile and love and just be... 

Comments

Popular Posts