Our little T-ball girl...

Look at this one. Focused, I tell you. My little gray bug growing right up... Playing T-ball. Yesterday was an awesome day of doing not much of anything other than spending time together. The best kind of days, right? And hard to come by with busy schedules. TIME. The one thing that you cannot get back. So, we should all spend it wisely. With days like yesterday, washing cars and letting dad show you around the tee. Eating a big breakfast and playing yard football. Loving on these babies.

Here are few shots I could not pass up of our little T-ball girl. She is so intense when she tries something. Very focused. That look in her eye. I'm so proud of her. Bursting. Our cup runneth over...

I have some of little brother too, and will post tomorrow. Enjoy these... Her little face! Love.

















Comments

  1. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my homepage: łatwe chwilówki przez internet (chwilowki365.evenweb.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts