Blissful

I don't know about you, but we are digging this weather! We can go out for evening strolls and not sweat to death. It's the best!! You know what this means don't you? Photos upon photos of our nature walks through the neighborhood.. Photos of places you all could possibly care less about. But I love them. In all of their imperfect glory. Capturing the smiles and the melt downs. :) Last night, the light was to die for. That makes me happy.

I took the kids out last night to burn off some energy. The girls spent their time chasing little brother who ran full force the entire time. (hard to catch, as you will see in his photographs), or lack there of... It was a nice stroll and it gave me a few things to practice on... I need to remind myself next time to throw some clothes on these children that actually match. Oh well, we can't think of everything, now can we?? Hope your weather is as blissful as ours has been! Happy Tuesday! MUAH...














Comments

Popular Posts