Real.

It's about to get real here on the blog. Many awesome photographers that I follow take part in a 365 day challenge. They recommend it for those of us "newbies" to kick start our engines and really get those creative juices going...flowing and put to use. It forces us to put our images out there. Our hearts, sometimes too... It makes us better. For 365 days I will snap at least one photograph and post it. I'm entitling my challenge REAL. Because I want to shoot from the heart. I want to capture spirit. I want to capture emotion. And emotion ain't always pretty.  I'm sure every day of this year isn't going to be neat and tidy and all tied up in a bow. So, get ready, get set, get real.

I hope most of my images will portray the happiest of happy, but if they don't, that's just the life that is going on around me. Some days we are the happiest people on earth and others, we walk around cranky and pissed off at something. So, here goes my challenge. And if I have to miss a day posting (it's gonna happen, folks), I will make up for it. I will shoot every day. I will post as I can. ;) Want to join in the challenge? You can do it! Dust off that dslr... It's going to be fun!

And don't worry... I will still post pictures that I just can't stand not to post along with my little personal challenge. Promise. In fact, today marks my first 365 Real Photo Post (first photo), and is followed by my little adventure with my baby boy. 

Today's favorite: Pouting

Our adventure...












Comments

Popular Posts