A Bundle of Beautiful

I love it when photo opportunities fall into my lap... Or, walk into my yard! :) I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet, precious girl when she and her momma came to visit. My wonderful neighbors have two of the cutest kiddos ever! While big brother was finishing up a nap, Miss A came over to play with pumpkins and scarecrows! Her bouncing curls were just begging me to take their picture. She is Darling with a capital D. I mean, have you ever seen anything so cute? I'm sad I didn't get a shot of handsome brother. Next time I will! 

This blue eyed princess has a big birthday coming up... Happy number 2, A! I hope all of your dreams come true. Thanks to her parents for letting me snap her picture. What beauties all of you are...  and every bit as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside. Enjoy!












Comments

  1. You truly have a gift, Maxi! Thank you for these wonderful pictures of our sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts