Giddy Up Little Cowboy...

Western Day. All four of my babies have participated in this at the same preschool. (sigh) Hidden somewhere in a photo bin, on a shelf in the study, or in a jam packed drawer, are the pictures of the other three. I had big hopes for this post thinking I was going to share all of them at this event and reminisce at their country cuteness... Well, I can't find the others. I didn't look very hard and I know they are here someplace... But my energy level is low and I'm out of coffee. So, here is my little man, in all of his western glory. I love him so.

In the first 32 shots, he did this:



 Then, I was quick enough to snap this:


Finally, I got this: (the one I was waiting for) 


And for a bonus, I HAD to have an image to keep forever of his cute little boots:

YEEHAW!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts