Words.

Those of you who know me, know that I am a "words" person. I love writing, I love quotes, I love notes. Love to write them, read them, give them, and get them. I just do. Can't help it. 

Notes are fun. Quotes are meaningful. Words are powerful. 

Kind of like lyrics to a song that hit you real hard, words have the same impact on me. Because of this, I have a collection of quotes on my phone. Just sitting there. Ones that I have taken a screen shot of because they were great. Funny ones, love ones, deep ones, stupid ones, meaningful ones and ones that make no sense what-so-ever. I send them to people randomly. Ha. Mostly my husband. And my bestie. Who probably get really tired of them. But I don't care. I just keep on sending them anyway. :)

I like this one I found today. So I'm sending it to all of you... I thought many people could use this food for thought.. Pretty sure it is true. It's been said, "don't let your temporary anger today ruin tomorrow's happiness." That's awesome, guys. Whatever it is today.. say sorry if you need to. Or, get over it if it's old news. You'll be happier. See? The quote says so, right there...!

Hope you all are smiling. And if you aren't, you better. Because smiles are much prettier than frowns, y'all.  MUAH!



Comments

Popular Posts