A boy and his trophy.

What's up my fine, loyal readers? I'll tell you what's up.. It's crazy season, that's what. It's all class parties and teachers gifts and banquets and awards and money flying out the window... It's, "I cannot make one more lunch for my children" season. It's, "I really don't care how you wear your hair to school today" season. It's, "I'm sorry Charlie's mom home made 60 cupcakes and I only sent in napkins" season. Can I get an amen?

The finish line is in sight people. It is there. And we are crawling to get to it around here. End of school madness. Even more scary? We are staring summer right in the face. But I'm not even here to talk about that stuff. It was just sitting at the front of my brain when I sat down to type... 

On to the real post at hand..

The Blue Ninjas.

Whoop Whoop! These precious, tiny guys won the 6 and under T-ball Championship last night! In one season they went from running from third base right into the dugout (forget home base!) to league champions. This was no easy task, mind you. These young kids around here are crazy good. And some of the parents are just crazy. That's a different post for later...

Enjoy a few shots of our champion. You will always be a champion, CCE. No matter how many outs, how many RBI's, or trophies you win. Proud of you, little man. Mom and Dad are so, so proud. 

side note: (I love the hazy photographs... don't be afraid to take photos into the sun.) Back lighting can set such a great mood. Canon Mark III, 75-300mm

















Comments

Popular Posts