I'm a Thief.

Check it. It's my second post in less than 24 hours. What the what?!

I'm on fire. 

Or, have a whole lot of time on my hands. Whichever, here I am. 

I found these photographs on our daughter's camera. I stole them. Hey. I did it for you guys.  I needed a project to work on. She's pretty good at this photography thing. Seeing pictures differently.. Angles that are not the norm. I like this. I like it a lot. I try to concentrate on this instead of the fact that she takes 30 million selfies a day. (Is this normal?) Her partner in crime (a.k.a. twin sister) is phenomenal at it too. They are photographers in the making. With their own spin on things. That makes me proud as punch.

Since the twins don't want in front of my lens, I took their pictures that they have taken of themselves.. tweaked them and am using them. I hope they don't sue me. 

Okay. I will shush up now and get to the images. Here is miss Chloe. Her camera, her perspective, my edits. She's a good girl. With a smart little mouth that gets her into trouble. We love her. 

Be who you are pretty girl. Be who you are. Wild and free and spirited. And wonderfully creative.







Comments

Popular Posts