The Future. Let it be.

The world at their feet. Do they even realize? They can do anything. They can do everything. Life is beginning. New chapter. Open that book, baby. Turn the page. Let your pretty little eyes venture on... Let them fall upon the words that are your story. Your own unique story. Let yours be great. Let it be whimsical. Let it be just the way you want it to be. Let it be shiny. Like a brand new penny.

Are they ready? I think so. 

I was so impressed by all of these young people. They are WAY more grown up than I ever was at their age. Oh, that age. That scary, amazing, strange, surreal, complicated, questionable, crazy age. Of course, they have no idea just how good they really have it right this very minute. Life is coming. It is staring you right, smack dab in the face. And I KNOW you are ready. So get that little look in your eye. You know the one I'm talking about. Stare life right back down. With those shiny, young eyes. I believe in you. You believe in you. So go on and conquer. Win. I know you will...

Seniors. 


























Comments

Popular Posts