Football and Fumbles. On the Treadmill.

Ok, so listen. I have been neglecting my beloved blog. I've been sitting here thinking of all of the excuses under the sun. But you don't want to hear those! I'm back. I'm busy. But I will be on WAY more often. Deal? So, please come visit. Because I appreciate you. Promise. 

Back from several little trips. Oh. my. goodness. Have we had fun. I have 6 trillion photographs to sort through of the travels. Plus two seniors that I was lucky enough to shoot... So.. I have plenty of material for you. But for today, I hope to make you laugh. At me. Seriously. It's funny. First, please enjoy a panoramic view of the gorgeous Notre Dame stadium where my husband and I were lucky enough to attend an OU football game. We beat them. Which makes it even more great. It was the best time. Ever. My other half shot this with his phone. It's an awesome shot. Click on it, it will get bigger! See? You don't have to have a fancy camera. Just great moments and great places and the desire to capture them. It was something we will remember forever. And I loved it.



Now, you can laugh at me. At the fact that I went to the gym today to run off the 63 pounds I must have put on this weekend visiting the family ranch in NM. Where I ate and ate and ate. And made more memories. Great ones. But, I'm getting off track. Back to the story. I get all sorted out on my treadmill where everything went well until I decided to take a drink around mile 3. Whoop.. Fell right off that thing. Wait, more like, flew off. I kind of caught myself... (maybe), but crashed into the girl on the elliptical machine behind me. Ha! Picture it. Get that sight in your mind. If you know me, you know that my arms and legs are not short. They were everywhere. It was like I was in slow motion sailing off of that sucker. My water bottle too. With the lid off. Nightmare. But let me tell you, I jumped up so quick. Like, lightning fast. That machine was still going! Without me. Thank God the gym was basically empty. I casually left the area and headed to safer territory on solid, non moving ground. 

So, there is your laugh this morning. Hope you have a great day peeps. As always, thanks for checking out my ramblings and photographs. Love to you. Laugh a bunch today. It's good for your soul. And your face. :)

Comments

Popular Posts