365: Hot Chocolate

My first thought when Gracie Cate put the hood of her coat up over her sweet little head was, "ooh! that hood with the fur would look awesome in sort of a hot chocolate colored photo!" I'm so weird. I know this. So, I bribed her with some candy to let me take pictures of her in it. Ha! And my sweet Chloe, I had to bribe her too, because I haven't posted many of her lately. With pockets full of candy, I had them sit on our porch (open shade), face the sun (that was going down), and pose like super models. :) Ta-da! Pretty hot chocolate inspired photos. 

The color is nice too, so I posted some of those as well... Hard not to with their little shiny eyes. But the brown, hmmm. Just something about them packs a punch. I used the coffee shop blog's creamy chocolate b&w2 action, but turned off the creamy layer. I like a little more sharpness to my image... I also played around with the cropping. I didn't really stick to the rule of thirds here, but wanted to experiment. Enjoy. While you sip some hot chocolate. ;)














Comments

Popular Posts