365: Christmas Part 1

Every year when Christmas is over and all of my company heads out... Or, we head home... I get this little lump in my throat that is there the entire day. Today is that day. After airport drop off's and normalcy has returned (somewhat), I have gone about my morning with that old familiar feeling. Kind of sad, kind of exhausted. Happy and still excited that my family has been here. Anybody else get that feeling? Like you could cry at the drop of a hat? A little blue. 

I have many pictures to share, but I will start with these. Because this year was special having my big brother, sister in law and their family visit for Christmas. These pictures are one of my favorite things about Christmas this year. And as for the second photo, I don't know why there has to be someone act awful for a picture... In this case, me. I look scary and like an idiot, but I sure do LOVE my mother's face here. So happy with her two kiddos by her side. Priceless. Too bad I jacked it up. LOL. 

Christmas part 2, coming soon. :)




Comments

Popular Posts