Lighten Up!

Summer has just begun and I will admit, we are already going a little crazy at my house. We seem to be able to keep ourselves fairly busy in the morning, but come afternoon, everyone is either saying they are bored or they are chasing each other around the house like maniacs. To keep these monkeys busy yesterday, I broke out the camera and decided to play around a bit with lighting. The sun was streaming through our front windows and door, so I opened that bad boy up and sat the kids in the doorway. It made for some lovely light. See for yourself...


So, grab those cameras peeps, and open a door, or a window shade and set your subject in front of it. Or, in this case, plop them in the doorway. :)  Speaking of window shades, I also added a photo of my Gracie Cate. Our bedroom gets morning light, so as she lay watching cartoons, I opened the shade and snapped a few. Anyway, just a few beginner tricks of how to "lighten up" without the use of your flash!!

















Comments

Popular Posts