A Fave A Day | 10 Day Challenge

I decided I needed to come up with another little personal challenge. Just to keep my creative juices flowing. So, for the next ten days I will take the camera out of it's bag and snap away, then post a favorite every day. Maybe more than one if I can't decide. Because I'm not very good at making decisions. 


Anything goes here... I'm sure you will get your fill of my children's little faces, but I will try to mix it up! And....... GO! 


Day 1:  A little bit of sicky, and whole lot of silly...


little man wanted in on the photo fun, even though he feels yucky. :(

my three girlies.

even though this is a tad out of focus, I love the fun they are having. I hear their laughter. :)

silly sweetness right here. i used a fun action here called "sunny days" by paint the moon. added some pop!


Until tomorrow my sweet friends! Want to join in my challenge? Get out your camera!! You'll be glad you did!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts