Day Six | Toothless and Tired

Toothless


Today's post is doubly great! Part one is my sweet baby girl and her first lost tooth! Oh, that sweet grin! She let me pull it early, early this morning... I gave that thing a yank and a twist. Tada! I cannot believe she is already losing teeth. What fun it will be for her first visit from the tooth fairy! Exciting stuff... Love this little smile. More than words can say!




Tired


Part two is this little man who was worn. flat. out. yesterday... This was taken at 4:30 in the evening. Normally, a horrible time to fall asleep. As parents we have all been faced with whether to wake them up, so they will keep their bedtime, or let them sleep because they are tired! Then they will be awake until 11:00pm.... Well, I let this little one sleep, because he looked so very comfy in my bed and because he was too darn cute to awaken. I read on a photographer's blog once, "I have never, ever regretted sneaking into my child's room to take a picture of them sleeping." I see why. It makes for a sweet photo for sure. I added a few pictures, using different editing techniques. Listed below the photo. Which is your favorite? 


edited with Pioneer Woman's PWBeauty action (soft black and white, and my personal fave for this photo)

edited by using gradient map for a true b&w, I like this too

Tweaked a tiny bit in color

Comments

Popular Posts