Day Five | Craft Wars

We are melting in Texas. Which means trying to find two things: either a body of water, or something to do indoors. Today we raided the shelves of Michael's Craft Store. The kids just love that place. It makes me crazy.  I took them in anyway, in search of anything that would keep them busy for more than 8.5 minutes. We bought wooden boxes, paint, stickers, masks, feathers to name a few... It kept them busy for exactly 28 minutes. Cash has paint in his hair, Gracie Cate has feathers glued to her hands, but they had a ball. We have some pretty little masks to show for it. From the mouth of my twin on the left, "hey, this mask goes nicely with my farmer's tan." Ha! So, I didn't photoshop it out, I just left that tan neck alone. :) Cuties. Bored little cuties. 





Comments

Popular Posts