Something About a Boy.

This boy. Such a BOY. Our boy. He wanted to be out on the back porch while his daddy mowed the lawn. Can't be too far away from that daddy, you know.. 

He gets so lost in his own little world. Playing with his "mans." Creating battles and teams and good vs. evil for them... Sometimes I stop and just watch him. Serious too... Oh yeah, he gets into it. He's a cool little kid. Being a kid. Being a boy. Our boy. 

On this night, he toted his stuff out back to be near dad and I snuck out to steal a few shots of him doing what he does. The sun had gone completely down. (Forgive the light mistakes and color casts), I really don't care about them. I care that I got these moments of his little make believe lives of the Ninja Turtle Team and Splinter and Shredder. That I marked this phase. It will be gone soon. Replaced with some other toy. And then school. And then sports. And then car keys. And then (dare I even breathe it), girls. Siiiiggggghhhhhh....  One day, there will be no time for make believe turtles. Or mommy. Or daddy. So, I'll take what I can get NOW. While he likes us. ;)

Make it a good day, ya'll. Take some pictures! Much love.... 











Comments

Popular Posts