Our Little Firecrackers.

Now, listen.. It is not very often our children offer to pose for the camera. Like, maybe once a year. Guess fourth of July was a lucky day. The bigs were all about it. Littles, not so much.  You can't win them all. And you will notice the shots of our little man are definitely snapped on the sly... Because he likes the camera about like he likes to share stuff. 

Blessed this Independence Day for sure. Surrounded by my family this past weekend. My husband, my mom, my children. My cousins, my grandpa, my aunts and uncles. I could not have asked for more. Well, unless my brother could've showed on up with his clan. And my mom-in-law could've popped in for a glass of vino... ;) That would've been nice. And my bestie. I missed her too. We popped some firecrackers, drank a little beer, swam a bunch, and laughed until our tummies hurt. Played a little golf, grilled some good food and chilled. The kids climbed all over their daddy in the pool and had permanent google rings around their eyeballs. They shot each other in the face with water guns and then cried about it. Ha! I love my family. And I love these pictures. I hope you love them too... Lord, there's a bunch of 'em! Ha! 

Be thankful today. Fill your heart on up with happy stuff. The people that love you, the things that make you smile. The warm air and clear skies. Breathe in some goodness. Chances are you are pretty blessed. Be grateful about that and give a little hat tilt to the man upstairs for it...  I know I am going to... 





























Comments

Popular Posts