Cousins, sweet Cousins!

Oh. My. Goodness. Awesome family session last night. With the epitome of a precious family!! A wonderful college friend and her loved ones...Through the mosquitoes and all, this sweet family endured... They had FUN. 

Cousins. 7 to be exact. 5 boys, 2 girls and a wealth of energy. I loved it. And I love them! They were polite and darling and did I mention that every single family member has THE most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen? Thank you for letting me share in your cousin time.. Your grandparents time... And to you mommas, your kiddos are the sweetest around. And so are YOU!

I haven't even scratched the surface with these images yet.. But a sneak peek for you.. There will be many, many more to come. I loved watching the interaction between all of you. It was incredible and inspiring and made me miss all of my cousins.. Thank you for allowing me to capture little moments in your lives...














Comments

Popular Posts