7.30.05

A beautiful date in our yesterdays. A beautiful night, that night.  A beautiful place to start our tomorrows. One heck of a journey. Loving our todays. Days that begin and end with each other. A beautiful life, this life. Because it is together. And together, we are strong. Loved him like crazy then. Now. And always will. I remember how I felt that night. I remember because I still feel that way when he looks at me. Anniversary day. Find the things that make you whole. That are the most important to you. And hold on as tight as you can... For, with them by your side, you can weather any storm this big old world throws at you... No storm stands a chance... Because that storm is not nearly as big as the love you have built. Since the day you first laid eyes on each other... 



Comments

Popular Posts